Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
San Buenaventura has plenty of sandy beaches and public access to the California coastline for beachgoers and ocean watchers. There are numerous campgrounds in the area that cater to both RV and tent campers, including county, state, and private parks. Beachcombing, swimming, surfing, and fishing are all easily accessible from all of the campgrounds. Explore the shoreline from your campground along the Promenade, a mile-long walking and biking track that runs parallel to the beach.
Best things to do in San Buenaventura
1. Beach and Surfing - Kids and kids at heart will love the seaside playgrounds, where
swimwear and flip-flops are encouraged at Ventura Beach and Marina Park. Marina Park beach is also the
perfect place to picnic, barbecue, and even has a giant pirate ship complete with its very own zip-line!
2. Family Fun - Ventura is notorious for being a family-friendly city. There’s a ton to do, whether you’re a kid or a kid at heart. Between the Ventura Harbor Village, the beach, activities like bowling, and a handful of playgrounds, your stay as a family will be one to remember.
3. Night Life - What makes it great is that rookie and seasoned musicians alike comprise a significant part of the culture. They are not an outside entity entertaining the masses, but rather musicians are welcomed as part of Ventura’s community.
4. Shopping - Ventura offers eclectic, locally owned shops where you can find items you won’t see anywhere else. A variety of these shops lines the streets of Ventura, featuring clothing boutiques, antique stores, home and garden shops, art galleries, gift stores and other specialty shops.
5. Restaurants - Ventura’s dining scene thrives thanks to Artisan chefs setting up eateries that celebrate California’s abundance of fresh local seafood, produce and eclectic fare.
Ventura, officially San Buenaventura, is the county seat of Ventura County, California, United States. The coastal site, set against undeveloped hills and flanked by two free-flowing rivers, has been inhabited for thousands of years. European explorers encountered a Chumash village, referred to as Shisholop, here while traveling along the Pacific coast. Ventura lies between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara along U.S. Route 101, which was one of the original U.S. Routes. The highway is now known as the Ventura Freeway, but the original route through the town has been designated El Camino Real, the historic pathway connecting the California missions.
For the best San Buenaventura RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve San Buenaventura and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for San Buenaventura is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at San Buenaventura we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!