Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
Joshua Tree National Park in Southern California is best recognized for its unique vegetation. But there's a lot more to discover. In this cherished natural wonder, arid low desert and lush high desert collide, providing visitors with breathtaking views and rewarding hikes.
Best things to do in Joshua Tree
1. Arch Rock - A 0.5-mile nature trail with lots of large rock formations to climb on and a natural
2. Geology Road - Take an off-roading adventure through Pleasant Valley (four-wheel drives only).
3. Keys View - A high elevation lookout point on the crest of the Little San Bernardino Mountains that you drive up to. You can see Palm Springs and Coachella from here.
4. Hall Of Horrors - is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Smoke Tree, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels.
5. Lost Palms Oasis - is a 7.2 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Desert Center, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate.
The census-designated place of Joshua Tree is located in San Bernardino County, California. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 7,414 people. Joshua Tree and its surrounding towns are located in California's High Desert, at about 2,700 feet above sea level. California State Route 62 runs through the heart of Joshua Tree's economic sector.
For the best Joshua Tree National Park Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Joshua Tree National Park and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Joshua Tree National Park is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Joshua Tree National Park we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!