Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
Yellowstone National Park has something to offer everyone. Whether you appreciate the challenge of a difficult hike or prefer to sit peacefully and watch the sunset, the park provides a wide range of activities.
Things to do at Yellowstone National Park;
1. Explore Thermal Basins - Witnessing Yellowstone's geologic wonders is one of the park's most
memorable experiences. Hydrothermal features, such as hot springs, mudpots, fumaroles, and geysers, are at
the top of the list of geologic wonders. Within the park, it is estimated that approximately 10,000 distinct
hydrothermal features are active.
2. Hike a Trail - Yellowstone National Park is one of the most beautiful wilderness places in the United States. The park is mostly preserved as wilderness and spans more than 2.2 million acres with more than 900 miles (1,449 kilometers) of hiking routes. A permit is not required for day hiking.
3. Watch Wildlife - Yellowstone is known for its plentiful animals as well as its geysers. Animals in the park have access to nearly 3,000 square miles (about 7,500 square kilometers) of habitat, so spotting them requires both chance and timing. Check out the visitor centers for information on recent sightings, or sign up for one of the park's many wildlife watching tours.
4. Take Photographs - If you want to capture any of these landscapes during the busy summer months, bring some patience. At certain times of day, traffic might be high, and parking can be scarce. Before you visit any of these areas, check our current conditions page to learn about closures that might affect your trip.
5. Bike in the Park - On established public roads, parking areas, and defined routes, Yellowstone allows bicycling, including the use of e-bikes. Bicycles with electric or pedal-assist help are considered bikes (as opposed to motor vehicles). They are free to ride wherever bicycles are permitted. Bikes are subject to the same traffic regulations as cars. Backcountry trails, boardwalks, and oversnow routes are all bike-free zones. Yellowstone National Park Lodges rents bicycles at the Old Faithful.
6. Ride a Horse - Horseback riding is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy Yellowstone National Park. There are a couple different ways to accomplish this.
Yellowstone National Park is an American national park in the western United States, mostly in Wyoming's northwest corner but also in Montana and Idaho. The United States Congress created it on March 1, 1872, and President Ulysses S. Grant signed it into law. Yellowstone was the United States' first national park, and it is usually believed to be the world's first national park. The park is notable for its animals and numerous geothermal phenomena, including the famous Old Faithful geyser. Although it has a variety of biomes, the subalpine forest is the most common. The South Central Rockies forests ecoregion includes it.
For the best Yellowstone National Park Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Yellowstone National Park and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Yellowstone National Park is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Yellowstone National Park we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!