Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
Sacramento is one of California's most historic cities, with a diverse collection of landmarks, parks, amenities, and other must-see attractions. Here you'll find a few of the city's most well-known landmarks.
Best things to do in Sacramento;
1. State Capitol - the past, present and future of California interact with equal force. The building
serves as both a museum and the state’s working seat of government. Visitors to the Capitol can experience
California’s rich history and witness the making of history through the modern lawmaking process.
2. Crocker Art Museum - features the world’s foremost display of California art and is renowned for its holdings of European master drawings and international ceramics. The Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art and offers a diverse spectrum of exhibitions, events, and programs to augment its collections, including films, concerts, studio classes, lectures, children’s activities, and more.
3. Sacramento Zoological Society - formed in 1958 to support and raise funds for the zoo as city funding began to dwindle. 1958 also brought along the start of the zoo’s educational programming. At that time the zoo was one of nine zoos in the United Stated to have such a program.photo820. In the early 1960s, the zoo was enlarged to its current 14.2-acre size and new habitats began to spring up in nearly every corner with the help of a $300,000 zoo Improvement Bond.
4. Railroad Museum - Experience the feats of engineering and ingenuity that have kept the Golden State steaming along for nearly 200 years – from immaculately restored engines and cars to exciting events and exhibits that bring the railroad to life.
5. Old Sacramento Waterfront - A unique State Historic Park, it is perched right smack on the banks of the beautiful Sacramento River. Bustling with activity, this high-energy district is thumping with shopping, dining, entertainment, wild historical attractions and the sounds of live music, featuring sidewalk artists to world-renowned musicians.
Sacramento is the seat and largest city of Sacramento County, as well as the capital of the United States state of California. Sacramento is the sixth-largest city in California and the ninth-largest capital in the United States, with a population of 513,625 people. It is located at the confluence of the Sacramento and American Rivers in Northern California's Sacramento Valley. Sacramento is the state's political capital and a hotspot for lobbying and think tanks because it is home to both the California Legislature and the Governor. The California State Capitol Museum is featured in this exhibition.
Sacramento is also the cultural and economic hub of the Sacramento metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,414,783 people at the 2010 census, making it California's fifth-largest city.
For the best Sacramento Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Sacramento and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Sacramento is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Sacramento we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!