Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
The tiny community of Pismo Beach is located midway between Los Angeles and San Francisco on California's central coast. This charming seaside community is begging to be discovered; start your hunt for beachy oceanfront experiences by looking for an RV rental in Pismo Beach. This typical beach town begs to be visited, with its beaches, butterflies, and wineries.
On Pismo Beach, the possibilities for adventure are infinite. Over a dozen small to medium-sized parks may be found throughout this park-loving community. Take in the miles-long ocean views from the blufftop. Dinosaur Caves Park is a park dedicated to dinosaurs. Dinosaur Caves Park is a family-friendly park with plenty to see and do, including a unique dinosaur-themed playground, beachfront lookout points, and a beautiful green space. Do you want to drive your rented RV directly out to the beach? At Oceano Dunes, you can.
This seaside town is a hotspot for water sports of all types. There are many activities you can do in Pismo Beach, from scuba diving and snorkeling to kayaking and all types of surfing. Visits to the Pismo Pier or the Eldwayen Ocean Park provide amazing ocean vistas and possibilities to explore sandy beaches and tidal pools for a less hands-on marine experience. Take a winery tour and take in the scenery while touring and tasting the local wines available in the Pismo Beach wine country.
On your next trip with your campervan or travel trailer rental in Pismo Beach, take a break, slow down, and appreciate the magnificent ocean vistas.
Best things to do in Pismo Beach
1. Pismo Beach Dune Buggy Experience - Set out on a spectacular dune buggy adventure on the sands near Pismo Beach, CA, approximately 1.5-hours north of Santa Barbara. For 2-hours you'll whip across dunes and zoom alongside the coastline past crashing waves in either a single or multi-person 4WD vehicle, enjoying what locals truly consider 'off-roading.' This is actually the only public beach in the state where driving is allowed.
2. Margo Dodd Park - This park offers excellent photo opportunities of marine and bird life and rugged coastal terrain. There is beach access to a large tide pool area at the end of Pier Street, where snorkeling and tide pools invite exploration.
3. Pismo Beach - We offer long white beaches for taking a pleasant stroll or for just enjoying the spectacular views of the Pismo Beach sunset. Enjoy Pismo’s great weather and fabulous area wineries.
4. Dinosaur Caves Park - Is a family-friendly park in the Shell Beach area of Pismo Beach, CA. The park has open grass areas, picnic tables, walking paths, ocean overlooks, and an abundance of kids playing with animal and dinosaur themes. The park also has an interesting history.
5. Monarch Butterfly Grove - Every year when it starts getting cold, the Pismo Beach butterfly grove begins to welcome the monarch butterflies on their annual 2,500-mile migration South. While there are a couple of places to see them, the Monarch Grove in Pismo Beach is the largest on the West coast, and right now they estimate there are around 30,000 butterflies to see.
Pismo Beach is a city in San Luis Obispo County, California, United States, located in the southern part of the county. In 2018, the population was predicted to be 8,213 people, up from 7,655 in the 2010 census. It's part of the Five Cities Area, which is a collection of cities in San Luis Obispo County. Arroyo Grande, Grover City (now Grover Beach), Halcyon, Fair Oaks, and Nipomo were once part of the "Five Cities" area. Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach (which is actually a part of Pismo Beach), Arroyo Grande, and Oceano are now the most often used names for the Five Cities (which is unincorporated county land serviced by the Oceano Community Services District).
For the best Pismo Beach Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Pismo Beach and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Pismo Beach is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Pismo Beach we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!