Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
If you love racing and fancy a few laps to beat the clock or competing against friends or family, you sure will love to visit Auto Club Speedway. Race track here is famous as the location of the Nascar Sprint Cup Series, IndyCar Series, Xfinity and more.
Here are some best things to do or visit other than the speedway.
1. Fiesta Park Grandstand and sports and entertainment venue.
2. Smoke Stack Trail Trails that lead into the mountains and desert areas that encircle this city.
3. Artist Showcase at City Hall Collection of arts of the local population. Artists chosen to take part in the program have their works shown here for a period of three months, so if you are interested in the arts in this part of California then make sure to check out who is showing when you are in town.
4. Center Stage Theater One of the famous buildings and dates back to 1937 when it was built.
5. Mount Jurupa is the highest point of the Jurupa Mountains, being located in northwestern Riverside County, California.
Auto Club Speedway, originally opened as California Speedway, is a two-mile (3 km), low-banked, D-shaped oval superspeedway in Fontana, California, which has hosted NASCAR racing annually since 1997. It is also used for open wheel racing events. The racetrack is located 47 miles (76 km) east of Los Angeles and is near the former locations of Ontario Motor Speedway and Riverside International Raceway. The track is owned and operated by International Speedway Corporation. The speedway is served by the nearby Interstate 10 and Interstate 15 freeways as well as a Metrolink station located behind the backstretch.
For the best Fontana Raceway Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Fontana Raceway and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Fontana Raceway is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Fontana Raceway we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!