RV Rentals in Huntington Beach
One of the Largest On-Site Selection of
Privately Owned RV Rentals in Huntington Beach
View Our RV Rentals in Huntington Beach
Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals
Huntington Beach has plenty of beachside RV camping along its coast. Besides a lot of surf contests there is a a lot of good restaurants and year round activities. For the best RV rentals in Huntington Beach, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Huntington Beach and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in family vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals in Huntington Beach is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions in and around Huntington Beach and the west coast we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If your not sure which type of RV you are in need of please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!
Best things to do in Huntington Beach
1. Pacific City - Located across from the Huntington Beach Pier, this 12-hectare (31-acre) expanse provides visitors with nearly unending entertainment. Shoppers can browse 19,000 square meters (191,000 square feet) of retails shops, from big names like Tommy Bahama to small boutiques specializing in local items. The section of Pacific City, dubbed “Lot 579,” is an entire area dedicated to local businesses, specializing in everything from creative floral arrangements to customizable popsicles.
2. Huntington Beach Pier - If you're looking for a place that captures the spirit of Surf City USA, head to the Huntington Beach Pier. The city's most famous landmark, the pier dates back to 1904 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The pier was rebuilt after a pair of storms in the 1980's and now stretches 1,850 feet into the Pacifc - making it the longest pier on the West Coast. Fishermen (no license required) line the rails, locals come to catch sunsets, and visitors watch wide-eyed as surfers work their magic on the waves below.
3. International Surfing Museum - Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum was founded several decades ago by a woman who's never surfed. In fact, Natalie Kotsch (pictured with a rare electric surfboard) came from a spot in Canada where there really wasn't any surfing.
4. Van's Off the Wall Skatepark - Take at least one afternoon to experience what made this beach famous – its surf and skate scene, visit Van’s Off the Wall Skatepark.
5. Downtown Huntington Beach - The downtown Huntington Beach area was cultivated specifically to improve local businesses and the area’s economy. Here you can find a variety of unbeatable dining choices and unique shopping experiences. Rent a bike to explore the city, or go on an exciting Segway tour.
RV, Motorhome, Toy Hauler, Travel Trailer Rentals
Listings for RV Rentals in Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach's Surrounding Cities:
RV for Rent Murrieta, CA
RV for Rent Lake Elsinore, CA
RV for Rent Wildomar, CA
RV for Rent Canyon Lake, CA
RV for Rent Rainbow, CA
RV for Rent Fallbrook, CA
RV for Rent Aguanga, CA
RV for Rent Oceanside, CA
RV for Rent Escondido, CA
RV for Rent San Marcos, CA
RV for Rent San Celemente, CA
RV for Rent Perris, CA
RV for Rent Hemet, CA