Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals
For the best RV rentals in San Fernando, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve San Fernando and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in family vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals in San Fernando is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions in and around San Fernando and the west coast we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If your not sure which type of RV you are in need of please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!
Best things to do in San Fernando
1. Universal Studios Hollywood - Although Universal is one of the world’s oldest continuously operating movie studios, the chances of seeing any filming action here, let alone a star, are slim to none. But never mind. This theme park on the studio's back lot presents an entertaining mix of thrill rides, live-action shows and a tram tour.
2. Barrel & Ashes - Barbecue with a pedigree: there's a concept. This stylish shop was founded by alumni of the Napa Valley's famed French Laundry and smokes meats such as beef brisket and pork spare ribs over California red oak. The 1940s building shows off original tile around contemporary communal tables, a sidewalk patio and a cool bar.
3. Aroma Coffee & Tea - This popular cafe is in a converted, artsy, multi-room (yet somehow still cozy) house; outside, tables crowd leafy, heated patios and the line runs out the door.
4. Asanebo - Although it's in a strip mall (welcome to the Valley), Asanebo is a Sushi Row standout thanks to dishes such as halibut sashimi with fresh truffle, and kanpachi with miso and serrano chilies. Chef Tetsuya Nakao was one of the chefs who helped launch the Nobu Japanese restaurant empire at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills.
5. Daichan - Tucked away in an unassuming mini-mall, and stuffed with knickknacks, pasted with posters and staffed by a sunny, sweet owner-operator, this offbeat, home-style Japanese diner offers some of the best (and tastiest) deals on Sushi Row. Fried seaweed tofu gyōza are divine and so are the bowls – especially the negitoro bowl, which puts fatty tuna over rice, lettuce and seaweed.
Listings for RV Rentals in San Fernando
Rialto's Surrounding Cities:
RV for Rent Upland, CA
RV for Rent Montclair, CA
RV for Rent Chino, CA
RV for Rent Rancho Cucamonga, CA
RV for Rent Claremont, CA
RV for Rent Pomona, CA
RV for Rent La Verne, CA
RV for Rent Mira Loma, CA
RV for Rent San Dimas, CA
RV for Rent Diamond Bar, CA
RV for Rent Glen Avon, CA
RV for Rent Norco, CA
RV for Rent Charter Oak, CA
RV for Rent Pedley, CA
RV for Rent Fontana, CA