One of the Largest On-Site Selection of Privately Owned RV Rentals in Long Beach
View Our RV Rentals in Lomita
Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
For the best RV rentals in Long Beach Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Long Beach and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in family vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals in Long Beach is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions in and around Long Beach and the west coast we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If your not sure which type of RV you are in need of please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!
Best things to do in Long Beach
1. The Aquarium of the Pacific - in Long Beach, California was voted by Parents.com as one of the 10 best aquariums for kids due to its extensive opportunities for children (and adults) to participate interactively in the learning experience. The distinctive wave-shaped roof of the Aquarium has been a landmark on Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach since 1998 ( no, NOT the round building with the whale mural - that's the Sports Arena).
2. Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum - The mission of the Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum (PIEAM) is to incorporate the diverse cultures of the Pacific Islands, with a focus on Micronesia, into a permanent collection, educational programs, rotating exhibits, and living arts. PIEAM was founded on October 14, 2010.
3. Gondola Rides - Riding in a graceful gondola with a gondolier standing at the helm, and even singing, is somehow inherently more romantic than powering along in a motor boat or an electric Duffy. If you think you have to travel to Italy to experience a romantic gondola ride, you are mistaken.
4. Whale Watching - You can catch boat tours departing from the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach or from facilities in Redondo Beach, Newport Beach, Dana Point, and San Pedro. Alternatively, you can often catch a glimpse of whales right off the coast along the Pacific Coast Highway; either way, the ocean-enthusiast in your family is sure to enjoy a diversion to see these huge aquatic animals in person.
5. Bluff Park - This is one of the most beautiful parks in Long Beach with a view of the Pacific Ocean and gentle sea breezes. Joggers, strollers and dog walkers are among those who visit this park frequently.
RV for Rent Upland, CA RV for Rent Montclair, CA RV for Rent Chino, CA RV for Rent Rancho Cucamonga, CA RV for Rent Claremont, CA RV for Rent Pomona, CA RV for Rent La Verne, CA RV for Rent Mira Loma, CA RV for Rent San Dimas, CA RV for Rent Diamond Bar, CA RV for Rent Glen Avon, CA RV for Rent Norco, CA RV for Rent Charter Oak, CA RV for Rent Pedley, CA RV for Rent Fontana, CA